Friday, April 13, 2012

Jarred Mercado of MMA Meltdown/ESPN Radio, Will Be Attending UFC 145 in Atlanta for Jones Vs. Evans

On April 20th, I will be heading down to Atlanta as a credentialed media member for UFC 145. The featured fight on the card is the Light Heavyweight Championship between current title holder Jon Jones and former champion Rashad Evans. Arriving on Friday, I will be able to behind the scenes with some of the biggest stars in the sport of MMA providing footage of the weigh ins, pre-fight interviews and hopefully some unique footage that fans typically don't get to see. Fight night will be an electric atmosphere no doubt, again I will be backstage getting up close and personal with the nights victors, and also capturing footage of fighters and their teams as they prepare to go out to the cage and return back from their battle. Capping the night I will be at the post fight press conference talking with UFC President Dana White and the nights participants about their thoughts and feelings on the evening. As part of the MMA Meltdown/ESPN Radio Team I will attempt to give fans an inside look at their favorite fighters and what goes on backstage on fight night. None of this would be possible though without the continued support of one of my main sponsors Tilt a Rack. With their help I am able to travel the country and take part in such important events as UFC 145. They will be a featured sponsor on the videos I will be posting the night of the fight on MMA Meltdown as well as the MMA Meltdown Facebook page and my own Facebook page and YouTube channel. Be sure to check on the sites on April 20th and April 21st to view all the action. Also be sure to check out Tilt-A-Rack as they continue to be one of the elite sponsors in MMA.

4 comments:

  1. I've seen this blog, it's very beautiful and nice. I like to search such type of the blogs.
    Thanks for sharing
    Watch UFC Fights Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uncutsports we are a little new to the MMA scene but we are very passionate and will deliver more information and articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I’m definitely jealous now. Maybe I should have gone into Sports Journalism. I’ll have the next best thing though. I’m having my first ever UFC party at my house for this event. I’ve got a new flat-screen and the technicians from my employer, DISH, just got done upgrading the rest of my equipment to HD, so needless to say I’m psyched. Especially since DISH still has the HD Free for Life promotion going on and I’ll never have to pay for the additional HD content, so as long as I can keep my wife from seeing the credit card statement and realizing what I spent on the TV, I’m safe! I’ll be checking back by your blog to see how the behind-the-scenes stuff goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice thanks for checking us out, ya Jarred has a kick ass job radio
    host, press at UFC events, and he is also a pro with a darn impressive
    record. Ya watch and read our blog after the fights. We also announced
    we have signed on with Grudge Gym and are sponsoring Justin Salas who
    fights on June 8th card on FX or Fuel. Check him out and follow us on
    twitter @tiltarack

    ReplyDelete